The examination timetable for HPS Part IB, Part II and History and Ethics of Medicine is now available.
- Computing information: Using IT facilities in and around the Department
- Directors of Studies: The HPS Director of Studies and Part IB supervisors for each College
- Dissertation and essay supervisors: Who supervises which topics
- Equality and diversity: The University's commitment to equality of opportunity
- Examinations data retention policy: What happens to data after the exams
- Examiners' reports: Reports on each year's exams
- Graduate training: Workshops to help you develop a range of academic skills
- Past exam papers: Exam papers from previous years
- Plagiarism guidelines: What plagiarism is and how to avoid it
- Referencing: How to set out references and bibliographies
- Student prizes: Prizes for the best student work
- Student representation: The Monitoring Committee and student representatives
- Supervision norms: The frequency of supervisions for each course
- Transferable skills: How you can acquire valuable skills
- Whipple Museum: Opportunities to study the Museum's collection
Teaching resources, such as reading lists and lecture handouts, are available on CamTools. There are CamTools sites for HPS Part IB, Part II and HEM. These can be joined by anyone who has a Raven password. There is also an HPS Part III and MPhil CamTools site, but this can only be accessed by students taking these courses.
The Student Registry is the University's administrative centre for student records, examinations, fees and funding, and complaints and appeals.