The timetable for Part IB and Part II exams is now available.
Full schedules of lectures and seminars for Part IB, Part II, Part III and MPhil.
The students' guide contains essential information and advice about your course.
Students are welcome to use our instant feedback form at any time throughout the year to comment on lectures, supervisions and other aspects of teaching.
- Complaints: How to resolve problems
- Computing information: Using IT facilities in and around the Department
- Directors of Studies: The HPS Director of Studies for each College
- Dissertation and essay supervisors: Who supervises which topics
- Equality and diversity: The University's commitment to equality of opportunity
- Examinations data retention policy: What happens to data after the exams
- Examiners' reports: Reports on each year's exams
- Past exam papers: Exam papers from previous years
- Plagiarism guidelines: How to avoid plagiarism, and the Department's use of Turnitin UK
- Referencing: How to set out references and bibliographies
- Research guide: Advice about how to begin your research on a variety of topics
- Student prizes: Prizes for the best student work
- Student representation: The Monitoring Committee and student representatives
- Supervision norms: The frequency of supervisions for each course
- Transferable skills: How you can acquire valuable skills
- Whipple Museum: Opportunities to study the Museum's collection
- Working with human participants: Guidance about ethical approval and data protection